We all know that Face Id is basically a new touch ID. It performs the functionality of automatically taking up the inputs username and password. Face ID is one of the astonishing features of the iPhone and the fastest means to sign in any of the apps.
If in case you have permitted the third party applications for this feature, it would become really easy and fast to login into your apps whether it may be a banking app or some shopping application.
Though this feature acts as the best mechanism to hog on to any sort of applications but sometimes you might feel the necessity that this feature must be revoked in that of some applications.
Whatever might be your reason for revoking up of the application. The steps for revoking the Face Id access for apps is as follows-
How to Revoke Face ID Access for Apps
- Firstly, on your iPhone, launch the settings app.
- Next, you’ll find the option, Face ID and Passcode, hit it.
- Now input the iPhone’s passcode to head.
- Below the option of ‘use face ID’; tap on the ‘other apps’.
- Now you’ll able to view the entire applications that have been allowed or disallowed for using Face ID.
- Now, as per your requirement, you can simply turn on and off the switch which are situated next to the specific apps.
If you disable the Face ID access then you have to be sure that you grant a password to those apps which you have revoked from that of the Face ID access.
The Bottom Line
From the article, you must have come to know that how the Face ID access for apps work and how one can easily revoke the face ID access for some specific applications. If you are one such aspirant then this article is perfect for you. Though Face ID recognition is the best feature, one can go for faster login into the applications but for some apps like that of the Banking applications, you can go for manual password settings. However, it’s up to you and your privacy and comfort.