The personal digital assistant has eased the workability of human beings. All the personal digital assistants are in a learning phase and adding more and more information about human nature in their integrated AI. To simplify the everyday life of users they are adding more and more functionalities and one of them is taking quick notes.
All Smartphone users can take quick notes through Google assistant no matter where they are. Right now Gmail is the default app which is used by Google Assistant to take notes and then send it to the user.
However, after installing Google keep or any other third party note-taking app, users can set the app as their default app easily through easy steps as shown below in this post.
Effective Steps Which Help You Use & Change Note-Taking Apps on Google Assistant
- Open “Google assistant” in your device and say “ok Google” command.
- Alternatively, you can even hold the home button to launch Google assistant.
- Then say “create a note” or “note to self” to let Google assistant open a note-taking app.
- Now, wait till Google assistant respond and only after that start saying the note.
- Tap on “Note to self” option arrived on the screen.
- Now Google Assistant will open the list of note-taking apps.
- Tap on the app of your choice to make it default note-taking app while using Google assistant.
- Now, whenever you ask Google assistant to take notes, by default it will take notes in the same app.
- In case you want to change the default note-taking the app, then follow these instructions.
- In “Google assistant” try saying “create a note in simple note” or “simple note to open note to self”.
- The command will instantly change the default note-taking app in Google assistant.
- Apart from taking short notes, Google assistant can also remember things for a short duration.
- For example first, open “Google assistant” and say the command “remember” followed by the information.
- Like you can ask Google assistant to remember phone numbers for a short duration.
- Now at the time when you need that exact information, say the command “what did I tell you to remember”.
- Then Google assistant will show the list of information you’ve asked to remember.
- Try saying “forget” command to remove any specific or the whole list which you’ve asked to remember.
Google Assistant can prove to be useful whenever you have something important in mind and you want to write a note immediately. Even for remembering the useful information for the short term, users can make use of Google assistant in their everyday life. We cannot carry a paper or pen wherever we go, but we always carry our smartphone in pocket and Google assistant in our device. So make the best use of Google assistant and never let go of any crucial information and take quick note on the go.
Hey! I’m David Perry, 24, American national. Studied software development due to my gusto for technology. Started this blog for writing on the latest tech, Newest App stores, Android, iOS, Windows, & related topics.