Want to go for the developer mode on an android device? In an android, the developer options are hidden by default. This is done with a purpose. Actually, the developer options are only for the developers so that they can test and make changes accordingly. But, you, as a user, can do lots of big changes to your device by getting into the settings. Yes, there are multi-kinds of tasks that are possible with developer options on your device available for different purposes. Let us see some of them.
- The first and basic thing that you can do is to speed up your android. Yes, it definitely helps a lot.
- Another thing that you can try is to improve the high-end games on your phone. The graphics and visual experience are better than ever.
- And, the best part is you can install your own ROMs. isn’t it amazing? But, it is not easy, of course. You need to follow complete step-guidelines.
Apart from these, there are a lot more things that you can do with the developer settings on your device.
But, before going into the settings, there are some points to consider. You must access the developer options but with an important purpose only. You must also have a deep and accurate information and knowledge of what you are going to do. It is like you can’t enable developer options without a reason. In this article, we will be telling you how to enable your developer options in your android device. The process is not as tough as you think.
Method to enable the Developer Options in your Android Device
But, before getting to the part for enabling Developer options on your android device, you must know how to get to developer options on your phone. Also, you need to know the build number of your device. Your Build number is located in the settings of your device. You can find it further in the About phone’s section. For various devices, we are telling the procedures for the same.
For HTC device :
settings>About>Software Information>More>Build Number
For Samsung Galaxy:
Settings>About phone>Software Information>Build Number
For LG device:
Settings>About Phone>Software Information>Build Number
- Now, if you are done getting your Build number, the very next step is to find out the method to enable the developer options on your android device.
- After getting your Build Number, tap on it for seven times until you get a pop-up alert on your saying, “You are now a developer!”
- Now, get back to your settings. You will see an option of “Developer Options” at the bottom.
So, this is how you are done with this simple procedure to use your android in developer mode. You just dealt with the developer settings in android. Follow the steps carefully to avoid any further issues.
Method to disable the Developer options in your Android Device
Now, if you are done with your work and want to disable the developer options in android, you can do the same by following the steps below. The procedure of how to unlock the developer options on your android device is simple.
- Settings> Developer Options and then, simply, slide them off.
See, you are done with unlocking developer options. There is a long list of tasks that you can do with the android developer options. And, developer tools on android allow a vast variety of tasks possible. But, it is strictly advisable to not go for your developer settings at all unless it is highly necessary.