Twitter is a big deal! Right? We all love to use it extensively to express our thoughts and opinions. Today, we all just cannot do it without Twitter.
Day to day, Twitter is making itself better. There are a lot more features introduced and added to serve you better.
Apart from expressing your thoughts into words, you can conduct Twitter polls to get an idea about the majority.
Also, you can now pin your top tweets to make your profile more attractive and specific about you. You can also customize your advanced settings on the platform and many more.
But, there is an option called, “Saved searches” introduced to keep a record of your searches to make your browsing experience better on the platform.
Whenever you click on the search bar, the list of your saved searches appear on your screen, so that you can select if you want to choose from your previously saved searches.
How to Save Your Searches?
Before telling you how to delete twitter search history, it is important to tell you how to save it. Saving your search results is the simplest of all.
- Directly, enter your search in the search bar.
- Then, tap on the three-dotted menu which is appearing on the top right corner of your screen.
- After tapping on it, you will see a drop-down menu.
- Another option is to “save this search”. Click on it and you are done.
As we have already said, it is easiest if you are thinking, “how to erase your twitter?”.
But, sometimes, we do not want to search for the same people or things anymore. Maybe you do not want to search for your favorite celebrity anymore, then, what should you do?
How to delete your saved searches on twitter? OK, relax! Nothing is impossible in the world of technology. All you need to do is to collect the information about deleting your twitter search history.
And, yes, we have the method for you to follow to clear twitter history of your account.
How to Delete Saved Searches on Twitter?
- Merely, login into your Twitter account.
- At the top right corner of your page, tap the search bar. The list appears for the recent as well as saved searches.
- You can see the cross icon next to each search.
- Simply click on the icon for the option you want to remove.
In case, if you want to get rid of all of the twitter search history in one go, simply, click on the “Clear” tab. This is the way to clear twitter search history for recent searches.
But, for Saved searches, you need to click on the cross icon one by one to remove them from the list.
Alternative Method to Erasing Twitter Browsing History
There is an alternative method for you if you want to know how to clear twitter history.
- Simply, click on the entry of your saved searches.
- On the top right corner of the screen, there is a three-dotted menu. Click on it.
- A small list will appear, click on the option saying, “Remove this saved search”.
You are done. You see how all the procedures on twitter are so easy to perform. All the methods include only a few steps to clear twitter history.
Maybe this is one of the reasons for the extensive popularity of twitter that it is so easy to use.
So, now you know the method if you were curious about how to delete recent searches on the platform, go for it and get rid of all the previously saved searches that are irritating you.
Your account is your platform. You can accordingly use and change the settings. So, clear twitter search now!